Some things that inspire me are:
- Bikini bodies. This is actually my current screen saver, and it serves as a reminder that hard work pays off. As Josh says “Eat like a rockstar, look like a rockstar”.
- Bodyrock.tv by Zuzanna Light. Zuzanna is this crazy fit super trainer chick who posts workout videos daily. I have yet to actually do one of the workouts, but I enjoy reading the accompanying blog and seeing the pictures of the different moves.
- Fitness blogs by Josh Hillis. He is a master trainer and kettle bell instructor who writes amazing diet and fitness blogs that cut out the BS and give you the skinny (hehe) on what works and what doesn’t, and why. I found him last week, and am already addicted. This is a blog about workout partners, wanna be my workout buddy?
- Tiffany, my amazing friend, fellow hairstylist, trainer, nutritionist and MMA enthusiast. She has a rockin body, works super hard at everything, balances life, work, and education, and is a completely genuine and sweet person.
- Whimsical and pretty pictures. What, this isn’t entirely about diet and exercise, other things inspire me too! I wish my life looked like an Anthropologie catalog. Um, yes I realize that 6 photos follow, but I LOVE them all!
- lolcats. They make me laugh, and that’s a good thing! There is something special about cats that allows you to use bad spelling and grammar to imagine what they would say that is entirely too funny and irresistible.
- Avant garde hairstyles. I like those editorial shoots where the hair is completely wacky and not anything a real person could wear out. They inspire me to dig deep to come up with photo shoot ideas that are fun. I’m much better at copying someone else’s work, than creating my own, so this is a way for me to reach outside MY box without working too hard 😉