Aww my sweet friend Michelle gave me a Versatile Blogger award!! I have never received a blog award before, so this is all new to me! Thanks Michelle, I appreciate it!
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 things about myself
1. I like to multi-task, which means I can be found on the couch most nights perusing Facebook on the laptop, watching a TV show or movie, and chatting with Billy or a friend online. At the same time.
2. I love to bake. I like cooking as well, but prefer making sweet treats. I am known for my cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies.
3. I am extremely affectionate, and will hug a person on first meeting. I think it freaks some people out, but it is mostly well received.
4. I like to make lists. Goals, shopping lists, chores, to-do, anything. I also prefer to keep my lists on paper, rather than my phone.
5. I hate cleaning. When I do clean, I am a surface cleaner, and make lots of piles. It’s very irritating and eventually I do a deep clean.
6. I am a control freak. I seem to think I have the best, most rational and logical way to do EVERYTHING. I am learning to accept that other people may have different ways of doing things that are still very good, though not my way.
7. I am currently going through an egg donation cycle, so I can help a couple have a baby. Though I don’t want kids, I am so happy to be helping a couple who have struggled with infertility achieve a dream of their own.
- The Gatsby Diaries
- Poor is the New Black
- You Just Can’t Google Everything
- Life of Meg
- Everything Pumpkin except the Pie
- Keeping up with Momma Elle